Installation: IRD – Hamilton, Tauranga & Palmerston North
Specifier: Planet Design
Installer: Comfloor, Flooring Design & Flooring Xtra
Product: Equilibrium and Syncopation Collections by Interface
Eternal Collection by Forbo
When it comes to flooring, INZIDE (suppliers on Interface & Forbo to the NZ market) are rated the best in NZ. For good reason. They lead in design, innovation & sustainability. Just read these credentials:
- World class tufting technology that incorporates an anti-microbial both within the adhesive and tufted layer of the carpet tile
- 15 year true performance warranties – includes castor chairs
- Patented random designed carpet tile making cleaning and care oh so easy
- Always looks great irrespective of foot traffic
- Also has a design solution to any brief
- And hard to believe but the carpet tiles used here consist of 100% recycled yarn from old thrown away fishing nets, 75% recycled backing and most importantly are 100% recyclable from new Zealand, as accredited by the Ministry for the Environment.
And let’s not forget the great service that also comes from INZIDE. Personable, passionate about flooring, authentic, environmental drive & inspiring with innovation, colour & leadership of the flooring industry.
So when you need a great looking and hard wearing floor, Planet Design were quick to engage with INZIDE to see if what options they would bring to the table to meet the flooring brief. Fresh, exciting and funky accents on a charcoal floor to create vibrant and inviting communal spaces for staff to engage and collaborate.
Equilibrium & Syncopation were perfect for the situation. Job done!!